Reactions to Microchipping Employees
Some of my reactions to the news that at one company is planning to install microchips in some of their employees:
- Incredulous stare.
- The Book of Revelations looks a little less insane now that we have the Mark of the Beast.
- By the way, why would microchips have to be implanted instead of worn? Is this an attempt at giving the employees something that's hard to remove?
- Is this what happens when people who are taught that businesses can get away with anything grow up to run businesses?
- If someone quits rather than do this … will he become a poster boy for government regulation of worker agreements?
- If he turns out to be a “fundie” worried about both the Mark of the Beast and gay marriage, will the Left abruptly drop him … followed by the Right using him as a poster boy?
- If his church opens a soup kitchen for illegal aliens, will the Right then drop his case? Will both herds of independent minds start marching in opposite directions?
- On the other hand, maybe he'll be a poster boy for his next employer: They can advertise “WE HIRE PEOPLE OF PRINCIPLE!”