Identifying Science-Curious but Science-Ignorant People
A few questions that will be answered one way by people who are science-curious but science-ignorant and the opposite way by science-knowledgeable people:
- If you're on a ship crossing the equator and you're watching water run down the drain, will you see the direction of swirl reversed when you cross the equator?
- Is plutonium the deadliest toxin on Earth?
- Did Christopher Columbus discover the world is round?
- Do human beings use only 10% of their brains?
- Does the Moon have a dark side?