Trump vs. Agreements
Let's look at how Trump treats agreements. Trump:
- Pays little attention to the Constitution.
- Is willing to ignore treaties.
- Regards defaulting on bonds as an option.
- Has gone bankrupt several times.
- Is now on his third wife.
The only question is whether a State of the Union address from President Trump will include “How could you believe me when I said ‘I love you’ when you know I've been a liar all my life?” On the other hand, it might include “And, dear friends, if I'm elected, I'm all right, Jack—screw you all!”