A Few Questions for New-Age People Who Imagine They're Scientific
- What do you mean by “linear”?
- What do you mean by “vibrations”? Can you measure the frequency in kilohertz?
- What do you mean by “energy”? Can you measure the energy in kilowatt-hours?
- Since energy and matter are the same thing, can we measure your type of energy in kilograms?
- If you're post-modern, post which modern? As far as I can tell, modernism has gone through several phases: the modernism of Descartes, the modernism of Jefferson, the modernism of Marx, the modernism of Taylor, the modernism of Toffler, …
- Did the chicken really cross the road? Or is that what THEY want you to think?
- What's your opinion of dihydrogen monoxide? Should it be banned?
- If you experimented with drugs, where was the control group?