A Few General Principles for Discussing Immigration
- There is no such thing as “unfair competition” in a capitalist system.
- Earlier immigration waves to the US didn't turn “here” into “there.” Why would it do so this time?
- If you find yourself saying “This time it's different.” you may be speaking nonsense.
- When X is outlawed, only outlaws will have X.
- Please don't say anything that sounds like “If you really believed in free speech, you'd let someone yell at you all night long while you try to sleep.”
- If an illegal alien starts his American residence by breaking the law, does that mean he has two felonies to go?
- Please recall there is a difference between the power of the lash and the power of the dollar.