Possible Reactions to a Transhumanist Malthusian
Possible reactions to a transhumanist Malthusian:
- Incredulous stare.
- You cannot use the Ring!
- Wouldn't potential transhumans be able to solve a trivial little problem like providing enough food?
- Transhumanist Malthusian? Is that anything like a square circle?
- This is the sort of thing that gives transhumanists a bad name.
- I have suggested that transhumanists and bioconservatives bury the hatchet … in their common enemy, the Malthusians. Transhumanist Malthusians might interfere with that.
- A transhumanist Malthusian is a technical optimist until he/she/whatever realizes that means agreeing with some conservatives.