Pediatric Bariatric Surgery?
According to The Wall Street Journal:
As World's Kids Get Fatter, Doctors Turn to the KnifePossible reactions:
- Incredulous stare.
- No. I don't think I can blame the cyclamate ban this time.
- One of the children is three. Why should a child too short to reach the cookie jar be overweight?
- “She says she feeds him brown bread and boiled chicken and rice…” How about fruits and vegetables?
- Wouldn't a guard for the refrigerator be cheaper?
- Why is weight loss needed? Keep the same weight and wait a few years.
- Apparently, some Mideastern parents have the same attitude toward food that some American parents (or maybe its just people giving parents advice) have towards sex.
- If this happened in the U.S. or Europe, it would be blamed on Western civilization.
- Now that I read the comments, it's being blamed on Western agricultural practices anyway.
- Obviously, the U.S. has invented the Fat Bomb. It was first tried out in the U.S. and now is being used on other countries.