What Bodily Orifice Emitted This Figure?
The following bulshytt has been going around the dumb side of the Left:
1300 individual billionaires have hoarded 94% of the planet's resources, the other 7 billion people are fighting over 6% of Earth's wealth.On the contrary, the world's total wealth has been estimated at $223 trillionand the wealth of the world's billionaires at $5.4 trillion. That means the world's billionaires own less than 2.5% of the world's wealth.
The really annoying part is that the people repeating the claim are congratulating each other on not being ‘sheeple.’