A Few Comments on the Possible Wage-Fixing Scandal
I'm sure most of my dozen or so readers have heard of the possible wage-fixing scandal. I have a few comments:
- This might encourage even more Silicon-Valley engineers to start their own businesses.
- Are the alleged victims the same people in the buses that Northern Californian idiots are throwing rocks at?
- Was the article written by this Mark Ames?
- This resembles immigration restrictions … except that immigration restrictions are a matter of fixing wages in the other direction.
- This might even be a reaction to immigration restrictions.
- You cannot keep something like this hidden nowadays. It will leak out.